When I was 12, I started my formation, I where to my first art academy with brilliant results according to the words of my teachers and the other students.
My CV includes:
- Interior designer (IADE University)
- Atrium Academy (Mainly Charcoal)
- Madrid Fine Arts Circle (Círculo de Bellas Artes) mainly nude
- Arts & Cratfs Degree
- Fine Arts Master (Complutense University)
- Particular professor of Painting.
- Master with José Caballero
- Master with Antonio López
- Digital painter in art department “The mising Linx“
- Digital painter in art department “Justin and the knights of valour“
- I am studying bachelor degree in Art History.
- Now I paint for colectors and Art consultants an also I’m giving painting classes to people with Schizophrenia as a therapy.
I have been in some art shows, as Affordable Art London many times, but I haven’t been very interested in art shows, fairs, and brick and mortar galleries, instead of this I show my work in internet.
I am also exploring the possibilities of a new technique based in videogame engines to create stereoscopic and navigable immmersive environments based in my paintings. So with a virtual glasses you will be able to “enter” in the paintings and “walk” into the scenes. It’s a very time consuming activity and very complex, but I think the results are going to be great!
My work is in private collections, of United States, United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Spain, France and United Arab Emirates.
My book “Nacho Frades, Meditaciones” (Only Spanish). Free download here 🙂