When I was 12, I started my formation, I where to my first art academy.
My CV includes:
- Atrium Academy (Mainly learning Charcoal)
- Madrid Fine Arts Circle (Círculo de Bellas Artes, mainly learning nude figure)
- Arts & Cratfs Degree
- Master in Fine Arts (Complutense University Madrid)
- Master with José Caballero
- Master with Antonio López
- Affordable Art London 2002
- Brian Walker Gallery Chicago 2001
- Perdurabo Art Gallery London 2005
- Digital painter in the art department of many animation films.
- I am studying bachelor degree in Art History.
- Now I paint for colectors and Art consultants an also I’m giving painting classes to people with Schizophrenia as a therapy.
I have been in some art shows, as Affordable Art London, but I haven’t been very interested in art shows, fairs, and brick and mortar galleries, instead of this I show my work in internet.
My work is mainly digital painting. I started to paint in a computer 30 years ago, in 1987. My father’s company bought some Amstrad PC 1512, and I got a pirate disk of games ( I was looking for the “Prince of Persia”) in which came the painting soft “Deluxe Paint II”, I saw “paint” and opened it immediatily. I was fascinated, to paint in a computer!!! I forgot the prince of persia and began to work with 16 colors and a primitive mouse.
I am also exploring the possibilities of a new technique based in videogame engines to create stereoscopic and navigable immmersive environments based in my paintings. So with a virtual glasses you will be able to “enter” in the paintings and “walk” into the scenes. It’s a very time consuming activity and very complex, but I think the results are going to be great!
My work is in private collections, of United States, United Kingdom, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Poland and France.