When I was 12, I started my formation, I where to my first art academy with brilliant results according to the words of my teachers and the other students.
My CV includes:
- Interior designer (IADE University)
- Atrium Academy (Mainly Charcoal)
- Madrid Fine Arts Circle (Círculo de Bellas Artes) mainly nude
- Arts & Cratfs Degree
- Fine Arts Master (Complutense University)
- Particular professor of Painting.
- Master with José Caballero
- Master with Antonio López
- Digital painter in art department “The mising Linx“
- Digital painter in art department “Justin and the knights of valour“
- I am studying bachelor degree in Art History.
- Now I paint for colectors and Art consultants an also I’m giving painting classes to people with Schizophrenia as a therapy.
I have been in some art shows, as Affordable Art London many times, but I haven’t been very interested in art shows, fairs, and brick and mortar galleries, instead of this I show my work in internet.
My work is mainly digital painting. I started to paint in a computer 30 years ago, in 1987. My father’s company bought some Amstrad PC 1512, and I got a pirate disk of games ( I was looking for the “Prince of Persia”) in which came the painting soft “Deluxe Paint II”, I saw “paint” and opened it immediatily. I was fascinated, to paint in a computer!!! I forgot the prince of persia and began to work with 16 colors and a primitive mouse.
I am also exploring the possibilities of a new technique based in videogame engines to create stereoscopic and navigable immmersive environments based in my paintings. So with a virtual glasses you will be able to “enter” in the paintings and “walk” into the scenes. It’s a very time consuming activity and very complex, but I think the results are going to be great!
My work is in private collections, of United States, United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Spain, and France.